Friday, April 29, 2011

Mark Wahlberg Confirms He’s Doing A Movie With Justin Bieber!

Mark Wahlberg Confirms He’s Doing A Movie With Justin Bieber!


OK, well while a piece of me is having a hard time wrapping my head around the pairing of Mark Wahlberg and Justin Bieber in a movie together, there’s also a piece of me that thinks its casting genius! I mean, tell me that won’t be a movie that will draw mothers and daughters!

Mark spoke to NYMag at the Time 100 Gala and confirmed that he and The Biebs are indeed filming a movie together.
And is there somebody, sort of unexpected, that you want to work with?
Yeah, Justin Bieber and I are going to do a movie together …
Is that actually true?
Well, we’re putting it together. Yeah. We’re doing it at Paramount. We pitched them the idea and, you know, we’re talking about doing it. He loves the idea. He’s been sending me video, he sent me a video of himself, and, yeah, I think he’s really talented.
Can you tell me more?
No, we’re going to do something interesting. Like a drama or a comedy? More of a drama. It’s interesting, right? You want to know. They’ll probably announce it. They may announce it fairly soon … kind of like a reluctant mentor in an inner-city environment. You know, I don’t want to say.
Will you sing and dance?
No, I will not and neither will he.
I  have heard that the movie will be about street basketball, and I’m not going to lie, I think I will probably go and see it! Sound interesting to you?

justin bieber performs 140411 

imnotobsessed/Photos by FAME, WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment