Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jessica Simpson Is the ‘Style Icon of the Year’

Jessica Simpson Is the ‘Style Icon of the Year’

Jessica Simpson Is the Style Icon of the Year | body type clothes

Jessica Simpson was just named ‘Style Icon of the Year’ by Us Weekly, partly because of her successful clothing line and partly due to her personal style. Here’s what Jessica tells us about how to dress her body shape:
High-waisted jeans are a risk for me – I’m short! They don’t work unless I’m wearing major platforms and something flattering up top, but not a high collar. If I don’t show my collarbone, I skew uni-boob. We have some high-waisted jeans coming out that I might try. But it does make me sweat, I have to say! My curves are a challenge. I have to be more conscious of what I’m wearing so I don’t look like a complete tool.
… says Jessica.
What do you think of their stylish pick?

skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment