Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whoopi Goldberg: I Smoked Pot Before The Oscars

Whoopi Goldberg: I Smoked Pot Before The Oscars



Whoopi Goldberg wasn't just high on excitement the night that she won an Oscar in 1991, she was high on pot, too!

In an old video which surfaced on the Internet today (March 24), the co-host of "The View" admitted she was stoned while accepting the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "Ghost".


"Smoking cigarettes and pot every now and then are my habits. And I thought, 'I've got to relax.' So I smoked this wonderful joint that was the last of my home grown," Goldberg explained in the video posted by TMZ.

While the actress was poised in her acceptance speech, she says that her mother could tell that she was stoned because of her "glistening eyes" and later called to scold her - "I know you're not supposed to admit that you smoke pot, but I don't drink alcohol," Goldberg says on the tape. "Just because I do it doesn't mean you should."


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment